Terms & Conditions of Well-Designed Membership
Well-Designed curates and facilitates meaningful wellness and learning experiences. These design-industry-supported events, workshops and retreats help develop and nurture an increasingly healthy, happy and harmonious community.
Well-Designed’s intention is to be a catalyst for transformation in the culture of design. Its vision is an industry re-imagined: where creative brilliance coexists with wellness and authentic connection fuels a spirit of support, compassion and unity.
Well-Designed offers different membership types. Many experiences are shared by all members of the Well-Designed community, while some are made to suit the unique needs of members at various intervals of a design industry career. Intentional and thoughtful delineation between membership types creates a conducive setting for deeply exploring and navigating topics in a safe and open environment among industry peers.
Membership types, requirements, benefits and fees
Well-Designed three membership types are as follows:
- Leader Member: The Leadership member experience is offered to principals, business owners and C-suite level executives in interior design, architecture, and allied design industries. Executives of Well-Designed Founding and Supporting Partner brands are also welcomed. Special content curated to suit the needs of Well-Designed Leadership Members focuses on themes resonant with these highly motivated and influential individuals. Beyond theory and inspiration, Leaders will be provided with tools and practices for integration in their places of business. This membership can be configured to include your choice of additional discounts on Well-Designed experiences or discounted Community Membership packages for your staffers. $750/year
- Community Member: The Community Membership is for anyone working in interior design, architecture or an allied industry as well as employees of Supporting Partner companies. The Design Community Membership experience includes content and programming that addresses needs and desires across the span of roles working within the design industry. The work focuses on addressing and developing awareness around wellness and offers exciting experiential learning opportunities. Benefits at this level also include access to Well-Designed Events and discounts on Well-Designed Workshops, Retreats, and Trainings specifically tailored for the design community. $250/year
- Designed Student Member: Well-Designed is pleased to offer Membership to students at our charter partner school, New York School of Interior Design. We are expanding our student program, and welcome inquiries from institutions of higher learning with accredited interior design and architecture programs. Design Student Membership programming will be tailored to both the distinctive nature of student life with a look to understanding the importance of creating a healthy future professional life. $150/year
Conditions of membership
- After the 12 months, the membership will be automatically renewed.
- Membership is non-refundable and will auto renew annually unless notification is received at least 14 days prior to the renewal date.
Payment of fees
- Credit cards, direct debits and other forms of electronic payment are accepted.
- Membership is commenced upon payment of the full membership fee.
- This financial agreement is with Well-Designed.
- Fees are subject to review annually.
- A member may terminate membership at any time but membership fees are non-refundable.
Participation in Any Well-Designed Sponsored Activity
- If any member participates in any Well-Designed sponsored activity including but not limited to workshops, events and/or retreats, the member will agree to a waiver and release form.
- Well-Designed does not provide medical advice in any of its sponsored activities.
- Well-Designed follows the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control for all of its sponsored activities.